Tomorrow’s Hope Child Development Center operates under HopeWorks Social Enterprises, providing job training for those in our community with life events that stand in the way of self-sufficiency. Along with Ground Works Landscaping, Kindred Kitchen, and RENEW Home & Decor, Tomorrow’s Hope provides trainees with hard and transferable skills in childcare, including:
- Industry standards (DCYF + MERIT certification)
- Washington Administrative Codes
- Trauma Informed Care
- Working with children of diverse backgrounds
- Typical & atypical child development
- Behavior management techniques
- Creating and implementing curriculum
Our first trainees graduated in 2022. Learn about some of their stories below.
HOPEWORKS SOCIAL ENTERPRISES
HopeWorks Social Enterprises’ mission is to create pathways to self-sufficiency through social enterprises that provide hope, empowerment, education and job training. Learn more about our mission and our social, economic, & environmental programs on our website.